Google maps doesn’t show on iphone

I’m having an issue with google maps on the iPhone, after the contact page loads, the map don’t apear. It only appears when I resize the map.
Does anyone have the same issue?

surfingsilvercoast.com/new

1 Like

03E0C37B-5973-48DC-9926-810C31CDCABE.MOV (1.1 MB)

Iphone X… works only after zooming/ changing smth…

BTW: Funny I was last time near Aljezur at a friends surf place there but I guess its far from your place

1 Like

Say hello to Bruno from me Andre! Did a photo shoot at his place when he launched his own wine a few years back. Lot of friends down your way. I’m a bit further up country these days in the campo. That beach lifestyle is too much. I did bring my good Friend Wentzle Ruml (Dogtown skater and surfer) out to Nazare for a few months. Hopefully get him back here this year to do some events. Will have to speak with you guys! :wink:

1 Like

@Freddy_Blockchain,
Aljezur is in Algarve, south of Portugal, only have good waves there in Winter time.
We are in Peniche - middle of Portugal the most consistent place to surf in Europe.

Next time, join us.
We have a surf school, hotel and a store in Baleal/Peniche.

Yes why not… just was in Canggu (Bali) yesterday and I got hit on my head with a Surfboard. 4 Stitches… So no surfing for next 2-3 weeks… :sob::surfing_man:t2:‍♂

@Dave,
You are welcome.

This is the link of the new hotel website (still developing in Wappler):

http://silvercoastbeachresidence.com/new/

2 Likes

Looks nice! But try to go with higher res for your pics…

Andre you have a beautiful place. Will drop by and introduce myself when I’m down in Peniche (friends own Silvercoast Apartments, small Bed and Breakfast, not quite on your scale though). Muito obrigado!

With regards to your issue try setting an on mouseMove event to initialize the map, maybe on the body itself?

@Dave, how can I set an mouseMose event? I’m still learning Wappler…

This is a weird issue - maybe it has to do something with the page preloader, because the map is there but visible when you touch it or start to drag.

Try to remove the page preloader on the maps page

Ok, Everyone is invited.
We can make a Wappler Meeting/brainstorming/party in our hotel with a super special price for our wappler’s friends (until May).

1 Like

@George, I just deleted the preloader, but is the same.

$(document).ready(function(){
    $('#show-map').on('mousemove ',initialize)
});

I don’t see the map at all now - did you removed the contact link altogether?

@Dave - the problem is that the map should auto show - and not show on click

@George,
I just deleted the preloader

1 Like

@George ,
did you found any solution for this?

I cannot see the google map on your site any longer as I said in the previous post, so cannot investigate further

Strange,
I changed the page and inserted a new small one and uploaded.
Can you recheck @George ?

Hi Andre,
Please have a little patience, we will check your page.