Git Manager - error when changing branches

MacOS, NodeJS

Hi,

In one of my projects, when I change the branch from dev to master to merge and push to the git repository, i’m getting the error notification the path 'migration' does not exist in the given tree. This has started recently and is happening in one project only.

I can merge the branches correctly in the Github desktop app. But it would be nice to resolve this issue in the Wappler UI to merge the branches. Any help to fix this issue is greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 9.10.28 am

I think this is a bug—I’ve been seeing it as well. Seems to be something with the recent connection of git to the publishing feature.

Hopefully there will be time to properly fill a bug report soon.

My workaround is to use GitHub desktop to perform the action.

1 Like

I thought I had somehow corrupted the git setup in this particular project. I will use desktop app for the time being as a workaround. Thanks Ken :slightly_smiling_face:

When exactly the error happens? When you switch branch or when you do a remote push?

Also does your branch had any database changes in it? Those are stored in .wappler/migrations

The error is happening when I switch the branches.

There haven’t been any database changes in this project. It’s an old project and almost all the recent changes are related to bug fixes.

The question is does one of the branches had database changes and the other none? Or not yet database at all?

Sorry, I didn’t understand the question correctly in your first post. There are no database changes that will be required to store in the migrations file as I use MSSQL database for this project and manage it externally.

Fixed in Wappler 5.5.0