I am new to Wrappler (I don’t even have it yet), and before I dive in, I’d like to ask some things I didn’t find in the docs:
Is it possible to:
- use Framework7 (instead of Bootstrap) to create a desktop/browser site (target is desktop, fallback is mobile)?
- use Framework7 Vue inside Wappler? (I mostly communicate with my Frontend using JSON and the Vue reactive components are awesome for that).
- use SQLite as data-provider in a webapp? (How would that work in Cordova?)
- use JSON as data-provider? (and can I add items to the JSON)?
- connnect a Wordpress backend to a Wappler-created site and pull data from there (e.g. using their REST-API)?
- if yes: can I pull Wordpress-data and save that locally (including images), so I can build a PWA from it? (or bundle them in my app)?
As far as app-bundling (for hybrid apps, e.g. Cordova) is concerned:
- Is the generated code/structure compatible with Microsoft’s CodePush service?
- How are (native Cordova-) plugins handled within Wappler?
- Can I use Fastlane in the project?
Is there a description somewhere what all these extensions listed on the ‘Buy now’ page are (and are good for)?
TIA - and sorry for the lengthy post.