Form errors since update

Hi,

Just updated Wappler to latest version, since I updated I’m getting errors on every step on a form.

{"status":"500","message":"Repeater data is not an array or object","stack":"Error: Repeater data is not an array or object\n    at App.repeat (/opt/node_app/lib/modules/core.js:40:19)\n    at App._exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:463:57)\n    at App._exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:434:28)\n    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)\n    at async App.exec (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:403:9)\n    at async App.define (/opt/node_app/lib/core/app.js:393:9)"}

I seems that it tries to submit the form on every click but it doesn’t have it set up like that? It was working perfectly before the update so I don’t know what changed.

Edit: so it seems that it tries to submit on every button click, all buttons except the last button is set on “submit” type. Before the update it was only submitting on clicking the that last button. Why does it try to submit when the button is set on “default”. How do I now set up the button to not submit anything?

There’s indeed an issue with buttons with no type set. @patrick will check this, meanwhile as a workaround just add type="button" to your non-submit buttons.

4 Likes

Ah yes that solves it, thanks

I had same problem. This fixed it!

This will be fixed in the next update.

Here the updated file which should fix the issue, will also be included in the next update.

dmxAppConnect.zip (24.5 KB)

2 Likes

Thought I was going crazy until I found this thread, thanks for the quick fix!

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.4.2

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.