For Jon the Meme Master

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 16.02.52

Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 16.05.12

@JonL

3 Likes

Soon there will be more masters than plebs. But congrats! Totally (un)deserved too! Time will tell.

2 Likes

Lets hope so, lol, would be great if every user was a master at 1 task so poor Teodor does not have to be a master of everything, and the “masters” can try assist in their master fields.

Maybe Teo could have a holiday when we get this right.

Could do with a few “hosting server masters” next, this Node thing on various hosting providers can be a little tricky.

2 Likes

He had enough holidays yesterday with those beers. Let’s not give him more excuses to procrastinate.

2 Likes

I can easily become the Beach Master, procrastinating there weeks and weeks having my beers :smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes

You guys better be on coffee with red bull today. Your reputation is on the line.

3 Likes

I live on coffee and cigarettes, and maybe a small meal every now and again, I think to be a Wappler employee, you would have to add beer, weed, and red bull into the equassion.

If that’s the case they are already taking too long to apply here for the 2020 rank list.

I was in charge of a department once with 50 people in it, back when i was still in the printing and publishing trade, I thought I was a pretty good boss, at the end of the year party everyone got these silly awards, like “Nicest person to deal with”, “Funniest person to chat with”, best dressed person, my award was “Made to most staff feel unworthy of breathing” so I assume I am not a very nice boss, my take on it is people just do not get my humour always.

Anyway while we talking junk, i got a silly request, is there a more advanced search plugin that can be added to discourse, sometimes i remember that JonL, Dave, and T11 were in a post about css, but its almost impossible to search for that in the advanced search, it’s like you need to know who the original poster was. I often have to use google with site:community.wappler.io jonL Dave T11 which normally gets it right.

I’m not a team member but I have made coffee with Red Bull, it is… DISGUSTING hahahaha. Have a Nespresso machine on my desk and probably do 16 capsules a day plus down the local cafe half a dozen more… Dubstep, damn my heart rattles off some sort of death metal thrash techno!

4 Likes

I can only think of the algolia plugin you can check it out working here

But $$$…

You added trash there so you would get my upvote if I could.

1 Like

Ahh of course $$$$, if they want to build their own I can suggest a great application called Wappler.

You SAs really do have issues with numbers.

1 Like

Mwahahahah, good answer, we really really do.

1 Like

You should see the poor guy trying to put on a face mask, now I know why China puts detailed instructions and warnings on everything, @pixlapps will understand being a fellow South African.

3 Likes

Reminds me of:

Probably I’m the only nerd that understands this. But I’m proud.

1 Like

Yeah, afraid I don’t quite get that one, feels like when you and @s.alpaslan are having a chat about something all in your secret language.

2 Likes

Do you like Death Metal/Thrash Jon? My friend is the lead guitarist in Venom (inventors of Death Metal). One of nicest blokes I know. On stage persona is so far removed from his offstage life it is quite amusing.