For Jon the Meme Master

Whaaat? Really?

Dafuq! Cool friends you have!

Yes comes across for a BBQ and will be doing his personal site for him next time I see him. Lives twenty minutes from me. Now with Venom Inc (if you know Venom you know the history).

2 Likes

Clearly I am too old, i prefer ā€œThe Cranberriesā€, ā€œThe Housemartinsā€ and when they became ā€œThe Beautiful Southā€, I think the heaviest stuff I ever enjoyed was a little ā€œNirvanaā€, ā€œMetalicaā€ and thats about it.

Nirvana and Metallica owe their existance to Venom essentially, definitely Metallica. Sorry didnā€™t mean to take away from the discussion.

Are you a fan @Teodor?

And I love the Beautiful South too Paul!

1 Like

This discussion can be anything, lol, itā€™s just passing the time till Wappler new version releases and then goes quiet till next Thursday, dont stress Dave, there is no off topic in this thread.

Venom is one of the Metallicaā€™s top influencers :smiley: they explained that many times.

Yes i am - black, death, thrash :slight_smile: been to hundreds of concerts and on many of the biggest festivals in Europe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next time I see him Iā€™ll grab you something and send it to you. His wife and mine regularly meet up and chat nonsense over too much white wine hahaha.

1 Like

A ā€œmaksā€ is not easy to put onā€¦ but the warning label thing made me remember this:

article-1146283-038917AF000005DC-297_468x327

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget I said the word trash second :joy:

2 Likes

I wish I could find the one I saw when my children were still toddlers and used to have arm bands / water wings, not sure what they are called in other countries. But it said something along the lines of.
ā€œMake child eat the water for too much air evacuationā€

2 Likes

He is a very generous man Jon so will grab you a little something too mate. He loves his fans more than anything and does all he can do make them happy. We share a martial arts background so forever talk about stuff aside from the music, which is nice for him as well as me. Iā€™m sure the wives have organised somethingā€¦ Iā€™ll ask him to bring his pen and some memorabilia across :wink:

1 Like

Note to self: Be nice to Dave

3 Likes

A friend of mine was(he is dead) friends with Pablo Escobarā€™s head of sicarios. Ask me anything.

@JonL Popeye? :open_mouth:

The man himself

Recipe? How to make the purest from local household products.

With ā€œRedeemedā€ Popeye.

1 Like

Holy sh1t Jon! Stories must be epic. He did well to see out that lifestyle. Any opinion on Griselda?

I have a quick ā€œRealā€ question
I have been watching Node videos all day, and they walk through the non blocking async and single thread concept, and basically said node is not well suited to CPU intensive tasks like video encoding or large scale image manipulation. That makes sense to me.

What about something like a server action in my Node project that is going to be pulling 50k emails from a users google account using the google api that can take up to 3 hours to complete. Its not CPU intensive as such and there is tons of IO taking place, but the single thread running for 3 hours, if I ever had a situation of 10 users all running a 3 hour task at the same time, then is Node still a good solution or would PHP be better for that?