Font Awesome not showing for child elements

Using 5.2.2 with a Node Project and I have Font Awesome 5.14 pro.
This is my first time with a Bootstrap 5 project, all my previous projects have been with BS4. First I couldn’t find the icons like in my other BS4 projects but saw in a post that they were moved, but I still can’t find the Font Awesome Icons.

I have it installed in my project like I always do:

And here it is in my payout page:

But when I go to add it to my button it is not there:

Also, when I check my page framework, it does not show it is checked even though I checked it.

So it appears that although Wappler is adding the link to Font Awesome, it is missing one. Wappler is not adding the link:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="fontawesome5pro/css/regular.css" />

in the header of the page. I was able to replicate this over and over with a new project and adding Font Awesome to the project. I have to add this link in every time.

Not really sure what the issue is here.
So on your content page you just need to select the Font Awesome from the frameworks menu:

It will then add the required includes on the main page, so there’s nothing you need to manually add.

I understand that is what is supposed to happen, that’s why I posted this, but was not doing that. I had to manually add the css link to the regular.css file even though I added Font Awesome pro to the project. Only after I manually added the file did the icons show. I was able to reproduce this several times by creating a new project, adding font awesome, etc.

Just wanted to let you know it’s not adding both required files automatically, at least not for me. But I have it working now.

Can you tell me which option exactly are you selecting in the frameworks menu as i can’t recreate this? Also, it should add the all.css file.

I added the Font Awesome 5.14.0 Pro - All Local option. Wapper then adds the all.css file. I go to select Font Awesome in the properties window and it is not there. i have to manually add the href=“fontawesome5pro/css/regular.css” link and now the Font Awesome icon is available in the properties window.

That is how it works for me, may be different for you but by default, Wappler only adds the all.css link. I have to add the regular.css link for Font Awesome to work for me. I just noticed this happening with the 5.2.2 update.

That’s what it is supposed to do by default.

What do you mean?
Also can you share a screenshot of the font awesome in the frameworks menu?