Bootstrap icons not working

I’ve added bootstrap icons to the project framework. However they will not show up in wappler or previewing the site in a browser. I also added them to the page specifically as a framework and they still don’t work.

However, if I open dev tools and insert:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/bootstrap-icons@1.10.5/font/bootstrap-icons.css"> into the head of the page, the icons i’ve put on buttons work.

The only way I don’t have to do this, is if I add them to the layout page. then it works. Is that what is supposed to happen?

This is eerily similar to another bug: Font Awesome not showing for child elements

Yes I believe so adding the framework to a page specifies what Wapplers UI loads to make it easy for you to add a icon etc

But it is also needed on the layout page as this is where it will add the actual reference to the source in the head tags

Specifying frameworks in project settings is for when you create a new page it will auto add those frameworks to the new page

But it doesn’t work if i just add the framework to a content page.

Also, adding to the project frameworks is supposed to add the framework to all the pages you create. Which includes layout pages. It didn’t.

Maybe compare the files from one added locally/manually, and then one where it is added automatically. See if there are any differences?