Focus of the existing Server Action is lost when expanding the Server Action panel

If I have the 'sa_business_upd' Server Action selected

and then expand the Server Action panel, the focus is lost or jumps to another Server Action, in this case it the focus jumps to 'sa_principal_upd'

This has happened for as long as I can remember. It is only becoming an issue because I am expanding the Server Actions panel more often.

Unfortunately I seem to be coming across this more and more. Any way to resolve it?

I remember this being annoying - and didn’t realise it was still an issue which needs fixing.

Not really an answer but the reason I had forgotten about it was because I always have the panel expanded and the issue you describe is no longer an issue. I always have Wappler displaying 6 columns: 2 for SC, 2 for split view and 2 for App Structure etc. It saves such a lot of scrolling and searching for items. It 's a 43" monitor - well worth it for Wappler use alone (IMO).

1 Like

Is this still being looked at?

I’d like for this issue to be resolved as well.

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.6.0

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.