Flow On Page Throwing Syntax Error On Console

Wappler Version : 3.4.2
Operating System : Windows 10

Expected behavior

No console errors should be there.

Actual behavior

On clicking the VM75:3 link on right extreme of the message, I see this:

Similar to above, on another PHP project where I have page-level flow with params, I am getting error as Unexpected token ',' on the line where meta key closes.

How to reproduce

Everything was fine until latest update. I did not make any changes whatsoever to the page-level flows I have created. Just updating the project to latest Wappler started throwing these errors.
I have tried saving the flow multiple times too. Also tried creating the flow again, but the output is same.

There is no issue with the flow itself. It runs fine wherever I call it. This error is just shown every time the page loads. Please help.

Hi @patrick,
Please take a look at this when you get a chance.

I’m not seeing what exactly goes wrong, do you have a link I can check or could you perhaps send me the page. The error looks like it is trying to run the code, perhaps the type attribute is not correctly set on the script tag.

Details sent in private message.

I had this and it was because the data binding was double quoted in the code on the page
e.g.

args:['`value`']

removing the straight quotes fixed it for me

I have noticed some pages also getting the unexpected ‘,’ token too on the meta key closes - this seems to be when it is empty.

Patrick was able to resolve this with a fix in routing.js. I think he forgot to update it here.
Here’s the fixed routing file:
dmxRouting.zip (1.9 KB)

1 Like

Fixed in Wappler 3.5.2

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.