Flow data picker errors when using SSI

I have just done a fresh reinstall of Wappler to 2.7.0.
As you can see I’ve defined my $param. The version of Wappler is 2.7.0 and I have an SSI on the page

When I bring up the data binding window the $param variable is not available.

As mentioned I’m using a Mac.

I just deleted the SSI and the ability to select the $param in the data picker came back.

Ok an update here.
The $param value in the data bindings popup is still not showing, with an SSI on the page (in 2.7.0). (Now the flow module is showing twice in the data binding popup. When I click to expand one, the other one minimises???)

I did however get my flow working by doing this…
Manually typing the $param.value in the required SC step.
AND
Deleting and re-adding my SSI to the page.

Are you sure you have just one flow on your page? Maybe it got duplicated somehow?

Please verify that there are no js errors in the footer in code view or warnings showing duplicate id’s

Well that’s the thing with my SSI’s they always throw errors. The internal design view can’t process all the SSI’s resources because it is missing all the security provider info that it requires to filter its database searches.
Once rendered in a web browser, no errors appear, because the user is properly logged in.

Is it possible SSI errors are messing up the flows?

yes it is possible that the SSI errors mess up everything.

What do you have in your SSI and what are all the errors? Normal SSI shouldn’t give you any errors.

SSI purpose is user control basically, in a “site wide” top menu bar.

• having a users name appear in the menu’s
  • having menu items hide or show dependent upon user role, (eg so a standard user can’t access the admin panel).

The reason for the errors is that these all require the security provider information (user id’s).
So when accessing the website on a live browser, it all works perfectly because the user is logged in.
When editing a page from the file browser, the user is not logged in so the serverconnect queries in the SSI don’t get the values they are expecting, and therefore keep throwing errors.

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See: