Fleet and logistics control. 100% made with Wappler

wow…amazing work… i would love to know that all the work done in wappler or not… other than data and api… :slight_smile:

yes 100% Wappler

4 Likes

super work Adrian, i really wanted to do projects like this, but i step by step tutorials are helpful. i really expect that from wappler team, instead documentations. some time documentation are outdated.

Very nice project indeed. Was it difficult to get the Vuexy template fully working inside Wappler?

yes very easy

7 posts were split to a new topic: Using third party templates

Fantastic!

Congrats!!!

Hello, I’m Braziliam too, I’m live in Porto Alegre. I’m started to learning Wappler last year and I see all yours videos. Actually I’m working in a free project in my free time in Wappler to learning and explore all possibilites. My profissinal activiy is in Serpro Company, I’m systen analist and I’m working actually with Blockchain with Self Sovereign Identity and some Devops acitivities.

You do a great Job.

1 Like

Hi,

Do you have a video when build this layout?

Thank you!

Very good teacher

Very beautifully done. I downloaded the Wappler trial 2 days ago so I’m exploring the possibilities. Quick question @AdrianoLuiz, how did you handle the currency symbol formatting and have them show up next to your numbers like this (see red marked areas of screenshot below)? I’m trying to figure out how to dynamically display amounts with currency symbols next to them.

Thank you.

There is a formatCurrency formatter you can use for the value being displayed.

Thank you, @bpj . I figured out what you were referring to (see picture below).

What I’m really looking for is whether it’s possible to make this dynamic so that my user selects from a pre-populated list (provided in the app by the app creator) the currency they want to see amounts in. That way, they can make that selection themselves.

For example, if the user is based in USA, I want to automatically show them amounts in USD but also give them the option to choose to see the amount in a different currency (e.g. GBP). My issue isn’t knowing where they are based; it’s how to dynamically apply that currency formatter.

How would you go about doing that in Wappler? I see the data connection button next to the 'Unit" in the screenshot but I’m not sure where to go from there once I click on it.

If you have a select input for currency, just point the unit part of the formatCurrency to the select value

Got it. Thank you very much!!

you say that making example pages built with a theme in Wappler is what can cause problems, but what about any of the components that come with a theme? Will those cause problems too, or will those typically work as intended?

Not problems as such but you won’t be able to use them with the app. Wappler desktop app can’t interact with JS based components that are not integrated with App Connect(Wappler frontend framework).

Are you saying that they will work and function as expected when the site is run, but when designing with the Wappler desktop app they will not? If so, that makes total sense.

1 Like

That’s it.

1 Like

Hi @AdrianoLuiz. I’ve purchased the very same theme as it looks to be ideal for a project I’m working on.

I have it all set up nicely but if the css file is linked then it breaks the styling a bit. If I remove the link then I lose all the BS features in Wappler so I’ve fudged it by renaming the css file so the link is there but it’s not actually loading anything and the page displays perfectly.

This can’t be the best solution so I’m wondering if you have any tips on how you got it to play nicely with Wappler.