Files Not Saving

Wappler Version :1.9.0
Operating System : OS Majave 10.14.3

Expected behavior

Would expect the file to save when you goto file/save and the green notification shows

Actual behavior

When you close the page and come out of Wappler and re-open the page, previous changes you have made have NOT been saved.

How to reproduce

This happen randomly, I have noticed when the App Structure starts to go a little strange (eg, not showing the correct information etc especially on Server Connect Bindings) then the save is an issue,
I have tried multiple page and still get an issue ever 8 out of 10 times (approx).
Work around for me at the moment is to restart Wappler and work for an hour or so and then then restart etc, this reduces the issues.
The page I am working on has 18 Server Connections to server actions (not all auto load)

Hi @gunnery could you specify what do you mean by:

What exactly is the App Structure not showing?

Also - please run Wappler with logging on, and when this happens please send us the debug log as explained here:

So occasionally when its all about to go wrong, when I go into dynamic events and select a database it will show the incorrect one from which I have selected.
Unless I run wappler with logging on all the time it would be hard to guess when its going to happen, it seems to be a random issue at the moment that happens every now and again.
I have noticed since not having MAMP PRO on today it does not seem to have done it yet, may just be coincidence or not time will tell. Taking @ben advice on working with a live server and not locally.

But i still don’t understand what you mean by:

Where do you select a database and how do you do this in App Structure? Can you post a screenshot of what are you selecting exaclty?

OK let me try and explain.
Page1.php
Database A (it should show A,B,C,D)
Database B (It should show E,F,G,H)

Page2.php
Database C (it should show 1,2,3,4)
Database D (It should show 5,6,7,8)

Now when dynamic events is playing up I click on Database A to select a value in page1.php.
But instead is shows the values from Database C (from page2.php)
Its almost like wappler has not realised its on a different page.

Is that a better explanation?
I’ll try and replicate it but like I said I would need to run with logging on all the time (is this ok to do?)

Do you call Server Actions a “database” ? Can you show a screenshot where do you click exactly so we can see what you are doing?

Will do tomorrow, it’s a server action that’s link to a query, so database was prob wrong choose of word, it has been a 16 hour working day mate.