- Operating System : Windows 6.1.7601
- Wappler Version : 2.0.0-beta.2
When I add or delete a file outside of Wappler, for instance if I delete a file in Windows Explorer, the changes are not reflected inside Wappler in the File Manager Menu. Can you guys add functionality whether it is an automatic refresh or even a manual button click or something to allow us to refresh the list of files in the Files Menu if/when we have made file additions or deletions outside of the Wappler platform.
Or if there is already a way to do this, I guess I am missing it, and couldn’t find anything on it in the Wappler community docs.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a project in Wappler
- Add or delete some files from the project outside of the Wappler software
- Return to Wappler and take a look at the File Manager files list. For me the changes are not shown.