Error not showing in code view when hovering over x

Wappler Version : Beta 6
Operating System : Mac M
Server Model: PHP

In stable Wappler…

In Beta…

I know you can still see this from the error panel but being able to see what the error is at the line is super useful.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Is this something that’s going to be fixed? It’s really frustrating to not be able to see what the errors are. Thanks.

From what i see its working on Mac Wappler 4 beta 10

2 Likes

That’s what I’m on as well but it’s not working. The error descriptions show in the panel, but not when you hover over the x at the error line.

Are you on the new M1 chip? I have had a few glitches here and there on other programs so possibly that’s the issue.

Working for me in beta 10 on a Mac as well.

1 Like

Are you on the M1 chip Brad?

It’s definitely not working for me.

No, MacBook Pro 2019. Have you tried switching code view themes just for a test? Guessing here …

1 Like

iMac with intel chip

Aha! It wasn’t that Brad - but there’s an option “Show Hover” which I had turned off. So user error! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

1 Like

Now I remember why I did that. The hover delay at 300ms basically pops up constantly so I turned it off, not realizing that turned off the error hovering as well. I’ve adjusted that to 5000ms and the error hover still works instantaneously without having constant pop-ups.

Maybe the error pop up shouldn’t be affected by the Show Hover?

1 Like

I would vote for that as a feature request.

1 Like