Dynamic Truncate text / length based on responsiveness Mobile/Laptop/Tablet breakpoints

Hello. Is possible dynamic truncate text based on responsiveness Mobile/Laptop/Tablet breakpoints?
How to setup it in Wappler?

Hi! If you think about it, you can come up with some tricky condition to shorten specific words. But I suggest a simpler and more effective way:

1. Just set several variants of the word, and create a show condition for each one.
  2. If there are a lot of such substitutions, so as not to increase the amount of code on the client side, you can use the conditional region component for the same purpose.

Come on Wappler team.
Whats happening with workspace rendering?
I thought I was an idiot, and the workspace simply does not generate a preview of my solution:
(browser1.device.width > 750) ? Products_group_desc : Products_group_desc.trunc(10, ‘true’, ‘…’)

To debug this sort of thing, I would check the value of the relevant parts - eg browser1.device.width in this case. You could simply put it on the page and then you would see it doesn’t change - even if you change the width of the browser viewport. You wouldn’t really expect the device width to change.

I think you’re looking for browser1.viewport.width.

This page includes an example of the browser component features.