I created a direct database connection and can see the tables in the database manager. However, when I tried to create a server action query, the connection field shows “empty list”. I’m using a PHP server model.
Just read the change notes ignore more previous reply as this seems to be fixed in the new wappler version 3.7.8
I finally got it to work. I had created the direct connection from the database manager and that did not work. So I deleted it from the database manager and added the connection from the Global data connection in the server panel and it finally worked.
This has been fixed in Wappler 3.8.0