Data in repeat children reload bug

Wappler Version : 4.0.1
Operating System : win10

I have a table generated from serverside api action. The data comes in JSON form and has some nested arrays (like the Items column)
So in order to display all the items in the table I used a Repeat Children component:

All that works as intended but if I filter the data and reload it in the proces all the data on the page refreshes but for the items column.

I found this thread Refresh repeat on server action load where @mebeingken says you shuld use Unique Key in a repeat but it doesn’t make any difference (also I think it might be bugged because when I open the data bindings window it’s empty)

What’s even weirder is that the Parcels column which also uses a Repeat Children (although in my dataset it always has just one item) reloads properly…

Could this be related to this problem?

That’s another thing that happens when there are NULL values. Here there aren’t any NULLs

so, nobody else has had this problem?

still haven’t found a solution to this
anybody interested can check the problem here
https://luxray.pl/repeatBug.php (to filter just copy the bold number into the ID field)

I see you are using a uniquekey referenceNumber but it’s not correct, as you need an unique key from inside the array you are using to repeat data. So maybe try changing it to offerId

changed it, but it made no difference. I actually set it like that initially.

Maybe @patrick can check what’s wrong in this case.

Did you set a key for both the table and the repeat children?

2 Likes

Holy cow that was it!
You’re a lifesaver!

1 Like