Critical Bug/show stopper: Framework7 back-navigation breaks app

After updating to 5.4.2, navigating back to the previous screen breaks the app navigation completely (no longer able to navigate anywhere)

To reproduce, just create a simple F7 app with a main page and a content page, link to the content page. Navigating to the content page and then back breaks the app.

A quick fix would be appreciated, as this blocks any further development :frowning:

CleanShot 2023-02-25 at 20.19.35

Seems there is a typo in dmxFramework7_7.js

open it and replace pageDate with pageData

Sure, easy to change, but still then there’s no pageData defined?
Where is it passed? :thinking:

I quickly replaced it with the content of onPageBeforeRemove fromt the dmxFramework7_6.js, got me back working, but needs investigation :slight_smile:

o.on('pageBeforeRemove', (e) => {
	// const t = this.children.findIndex((e => e.$node == pageData.el)); - 1 != t && (this.del(this.children[t].name), this.children.splice(t, 1))
	var t = this.children.findIndex(function (t) {
		return t.$node == e.el;
	});
	-1 != t && (this.del(this.children[t].name), this.children.splice(t, 1));
});

ah sorry it is a minified file, so you can’t change it so easy manually :slight_smile:

Here is a fixed version:

dmxFramework7_7.zip (7.6 KB)

Let me know if it works

Yep. Works also.
Gracias

1 Like

So is this dmxFramework7_7.js update going to be scheduled in to the project Updater to overwrite “7_6.js” later in the day?

When we release the official framework 7 extension update all versions will be updated so 5,6 and 7

1 Like

Fixed in Wappler 5.4.3

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.