Create new row in form edit

I have a table called whats_included and I want to create a subtable with id and content fields. Is the field that refers to the main table (whats_included - whats_id) created automatically or do I have to create it?

I’m trying to follow the tutorial (Using App Connect Form Repeater with Update Record Forms) Using App Connect Form Repeater with Update Record Forms
but when trying to create subtable, Wappler returns an error as per the image.
Even with the error, Wappler creates the subtable.
What I need to do is in the image below:

Hey @marcosvinicios,

This has happened to me a lot of times in wappler 5.5.1…
I just clicked refresh database and confirm to loose the changes. Then right clicked on the table and subtable that the problem appeared on and refresh them also.
Then close the project, close wappler, open wappler again and open the project.
Then again refresh database and each table and subtable (if exists). Then my database schem was ok and ready to continue.
Now with wappler 5.8.2 I haven’t face that kind of problem yet.

Hello @famousmag
I’m in version 5.8.2 and I did exactly what you said about leaving the project and Wappler and going back in and doing the procedure to create the subtable but I get the same error. It gives the error but creates a subtable without foreign fields.

And on Wappler 6.0.0 Beta 1 the same error happens. I can’t create subtables because it returns the same error.

Sorted out.
In the main table I forgot to check the Unsigned field

I am sorry but just checking that you FIRST deleted the subtable that caused the problem, then do all the above (save changes and then refresh al schema , close project and then open again check your db structure/ tables schema and refresh them…)
I know it’s annoying…

Yes. I deleted the old subtable and did the whole process again. It worked out. Thank you very much

1 Like

Glad it worked! I’ve been there my friend…
Just ALWAYS be aware to eliminate the subtable FIRST STEP… Then check,refresh, close wappler,…