Cancel migrations actions?

Hey guys.
Is there a way to cancel migrations actions?
I had created a table in Wappler and then clicked delete. It was automatically queued to do migration. So any table that I try to create in Wappler using the database tool and after trying to migrate, the system returns an error saying that I cannot delete the USERS table (which I created and deleted earlier). And I can no longer do migrations. I already deleted the contents of the .wappler/migrations folder and also cleaned the wappler_migrations table, but I still can’t get out of it.
I no longer want to delete the users table by Wappler

Hey @marcosvinicios,

You BETTER DON’T TOUCH Migration folders in your system or Migration tables in your database my friend…

Anyway, please follow again the steps form our previous conversation and see if your Database Manager is operating again

Hello @famousmag.
What I want is to be able to work with migrations again because Wappler won’t let me anymore. I’m stuck in this problem of not being able to create migrations anymore because I had simply deleted the USERS table through the Wappler Database Manager and this action was in the migrations queue. And I no longer want to delete this table through Wappler. What to do in this case?
See the video.

I would just like to find a way to cancel the DELETE action on the USERS table when I try to create another migration, in this case the app_news table. What I did was create the users table directly in the database and then I clicked to delete what I had done in the Wappler database manager. Now it won’t let me create any other migrations because of the DELETE action on the users table.

You can go to the changes menu and delete the change, I often do it. You also have the reset changes option for when they get out if sync due to errors.

1 Like

Hello @famousmag and @Hyperbytes.
Thank you for your attention. I already managed to solve it by redoing the tables directly in the NavCat tool and reset the changes in the database manager in Wappler.
Thank you very much.

1 Like