Corrupted page contents

I got a Slightly Frowning Face in my design view…other things same as described above wld

Had the same issue - I cleared out everything in my project folder, opened a new blank page, added Bootstrap4 and App Connect from the App Structure menu and the elements displayed and highlited on the page in Design View like the demo’s.

Did you try this in the project settings? @randyrie and @Bankym

This is what I get
Target=local
OS=Win10
WapplerVer=1.0.3

The contents of the so-called HTML document is the Bootstrap style-sheet (CSS). This will never be rendered, not even in a browser. For proper rendering to take place, you need to include markup (HTML) in your document.

This happened to me too.
I lost my page content with this issue and had to recreate it.
But my issue happened when I changed bootstrap on the page from cdn to local.

So its not random thank god.

Could you provide exact steps to recreate the issue?

For me:
When the page have elements of bootstrap and app connect.
Try to re adding bootstrap from deferent source
And removing and adding app connect

still can not reproduce it. Please provide the exact steps from scratch (new page).
A sort movie that shows it will be best.

Just to support George’s findings on this, I went ballistic, chopping and changing and also could not replicate the problem.

Hi… concerning the gambling text, how did you overcome it, in my case i did not change the bootstrap, i just click safe after i have done nice job and css, i have done more than 7 designs, that I have to redo again and again…I cannot move forward, sometimes when I click undo, it just goes berserk…I am kind of stuck. George wants me to reproduce the effect, it is very difficult for me. Like today, I just move from one css file to another in the style panel and it just went to garbled text, and that point, nothing else can be done or reverse it, even the design tab will be grayed our and cannot be toggled again…I need help…

Everything is frozen, restarted more than 4 times!, I guess enough testing should be done… -freeze|690x298s…see image at this point
I used Win 10 pro

Please be more detailed explaining what is going on. What is “frozen”?
Please drag your image directly in the post.

Can other links of framework such as be used in the wappler. Each rime i do this, i noticed the freeze (earlier attached) and gabbled design view and from that moment you cannot toggle between design/code view again.

I am afraid your explanation is not clear enough.
Could you please try explaining this a little more detailed?

I am used to using W3.CSS ffrom ()

When I added it to my file, it crashes, and nothing will be responsive again until I kill the task

You totally lost me here :slight_smile:
Please explain step by step what are you doing and what is the result.

Question;
Can external link be added to the head
e.g.

This error is ruining me…after a good design this happens…why…