Colours missing in SA steps

Wappler Version : 6.0.2
Operating System : W11
Server Model: NodeJS

Only the icons have colours in the latest version. Having different colours of the step type, name and icon is a great visual helper.
Please revert this change.

1 Like

Also, I believe this was caused by an App Connect update, it appeared in Wappler Beta after updating the App Connect. There was a bug report somewhere

AppConnect was only updated for front-end from what I know - and that too is still in beta.
The missing colour is probably due to the new diagram UI thing most likely… as its like so irrespective of experimental or beta etc.

I can confirm this is on 6.0.2 stable, also, there are no line breaks anymore on the ‘comments’ - there’s a bug report for that issue too.

Found my initial report, seems to happen after “extension updates” on Stable:

Weird. Didn’t think these extension updates would have anything to do with Wappler’s UI itself.

Maybe Wappler UI reads some config (from “extensions”) to get the colors and they made a typo somewhere :man_shrugging:

The icons colors are indeed bound to the extensions and we changed those a while ago.

The text coloring was indeed removed to better fit the new visual flow editor.

We can bring it back for the old tree view if necessary.

Yes please, the colouring is important for usability, I prefer tree view as I’m on a 28" monitor and it uses less space.

Yes please. Very necessary.

This is now fixed in Wappler 6.0.3

This topic was automatically closed after 26 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.