Cloud Hetzner and Docker with NodeJS

I have read George’s ratings and in general on the web for Hetzner’s offers, and then I have registered an account on Hetzner and now I’m trying to figure out how I should set up a Cloud Server with Nodejs (choosing one of the offered solutions)
Unfortunately, however, I must admit my ignorance on the subject, and I must say that I was confused about how to proceed. A very different situation from the various Hosting and VPS so far contacted.
Does anyone know if there is a step by step tutorial to perfectly configure a Cloud on Hetzner (Ubuntu / Helsinki) up to a control panel?
I’ve already started over three times but I wouldn’t want to mess it up

Well it is very simple procedure, just as:

But you just choose Hetzner.

It is really simple, you can’t mess up.

Thanks I read from the first part and let’s see if I reach the finish line

Sorry my ignorance but I have some doubts
1-
If I understand correctly, I registered the account in Heztner but I don’t have to proceed with the creation of a project because Wappler create it with Docker by configuring the remote target in Wappler?
2-
Is every Heztner project single domain?
3-
Is the remote database mySql also created automatically by Wappler?

Assuming everything is correct, but I doubt, I then ask myself

• How to configure in Heztner NodeJS server?
  • The change of DNS to address the domain to Heztner?
  • Creation and management of SSH Key?
  • Is a panel created for project management (email account, etc …)?

This error when create project setting (Docker / Hetzner

Creating Docker Machine ... Docker Machine Version: 0.16.2, build bd45ab1 Found binary path at /Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/bin/osx/docker/docker-machine-driver-hetzner Launching plugin server for driver hetzner Plugin server listening at address 127.0.0.1:56055 () Calling .GetVersion Using API Version 1 () Calling .SetConfigRaw () Calling .GetMachineName (flag-lookup) Calling .GetMachineName (flag-lookup) Calling .DriverName (flag-lookup) Calling .GetCreateFlags Found binary path at /Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/bin/osx/docker/docker-machine-driver-hetzner Launching plugin server for driver hetzner Plugin server listening at address 127.0.0.1:56061 () Calling .GetVersion Using API Version 1 () Calling .SetConfigRaw () Calling .GetMachineName (cloudedimgit) Calling .GetMachineName (cloudedimgit) Calling .DriverName (cloudedimgit) Calling .GetCreateFlags (cloudedimgit) Calling .SetConfigFromFlags Reading certificate data from /Users/edimg/.docker/machine/certs/ca.pem Decoding PEM data... Parsing certificate... Reading certificate data from /Users/edimg/.docker/machine/certs/cert.pem Decoding PEM data... Parsing certificate... Running pre-create checks... (cloudedimgit) Calling .PreCreateCheck Error with pre-create check: "could not get type: could not get type by name: unable to authenticate (unauthorized)" notifying bugsnag: [Error with pre-create check: "could not get type: could not get type by name: unable to authenticate (unauthorized)"] Fetching Docker Machines ... Error Creating Docker Machine! Done!

Your access token is incorrect.

I recreated it 3 times

Did you create it with read and write access?

I do not know. I don’t think she asked

I will post some screenshots in a couple of minutes.
I tried it yesterday and got it working in 5 minutes

Was it because I didn’t choose an DNS Zone?

That is how I generated the API:

Select the project or create a new one.

Click on Security:

Select API Tokens

Click on generate API Token and select Read & Write Permission

OK thanks
now i have to go out but later i will let you know if everything is ok

Perfect MH2ag
this was precisely the correct procedure
Now I have 3 problems to solve for a happy configuration:

• Which DNS to enter to associate the domain
  • How to create SSL Certificates for https
  • How to create and manage domain email accounts
    Now I try to discover the procedures that I think may be of interest to all those who use Docker / Hetzner for the first time
1 Like

See:

Great Let’s Encrypt / Traefik, just what I was looking for.
And as for the Hetzner DNS, I found these.
I think they are the correct ones, I have replaced them and now I wait a few hours to check if they are the right ones

Schermata 2021-03-28 alle 17.07.41

As for Cloud Hetzner, we now only need to know how email accounts can be created and managed
I want to hope that it is possible and that it is free of charge

There is a guide for that.

https://community.hetzner.com/tutorials/setup-mailserver-with-mailcow

Thank You JonL
Wow also this problem solved
Instead I must have got it all wrong with regards to the DNS pointing to direct the domain to the Cloud Hetzner server.
The site page is unclear or perhaps my knowledge on the subject is insufficient.
Also because I’m used to a server providing me with 2 or 3 DNS + IPs to replace the existing ones
I asked for support but no one has spoken yet
I hope to solve this also because it is absolutely necessary for viewing the site

George
SSL Let’s Encript very nice and interesting, but unfortunately with Hetzner I can’t manage networks, completely different from Ocean
Is there a tutorial for Hetzner too?