Clean up unused modules from a PHP project

Hi,

I made a mistake a while back, adding to a real project a server action with a step to see how the S3 and the Stripe functionality worked. I have since deleted that server action.

Expected Behaviour:
Wappler realizes that no stripe and aws components are required and removes all references to them.

Observed Behaviour:
Wappler thinks that the project still need the hundreds of files in dmxConnectLib/aws and dmxConnectLib/stripe.
(I also noticed that there are two files (s3.php and stripe.php) under the folder dmxConnectLib/modules.)

Every time I clone this project from the GIT, the Project Update function tells me that 600+ files are required, and even though I am not using any of these functions in any server action, but Wappler still thinks I am.

How can I now get rid of all these files?
Can I just remove the 2 folders aws and stripe under dmxConnectLIB and the files s3.php and stripe.php or should I follow a different process?
I am not comfortable doing that without some direction because I don’t want to break anything.

Many thanks for your help,

Alex

Have you enabled the PHP Composer for you project?

Hi George,
From what I read here: Using PHP Composer, the answer is no, I have not installed the PHP Composer.

Alex