Capacitor SQLite Update

With the Capacitor plugin for SQLite does the update a record not work currently?

I am getting the following error.

Thanks,

Is this just a typo with it having ‘…’ should this have one ‘.’? Do you know were I could check this and change? Not sure if its possible for me to change at my end keen to try and get going if I can fix myself.

Thanks,

How does the generated JSON look like, was the wrong .. generated by Wappler or in the Source Code?

I have no idea sorry maybe I’ll just have to wait until it’s fixed :slight_smile:

I have just been looking and the ‘…’ is created by Wappler on the page in the flow. I think the problem is at the moment it is ‘capacitor…update’ but it should be ‘capacitor.sqlite.update’. When I change this it seems to work but if I go back to the flow in the generator it now says unknown action until I put it back to ‘capacitor…update’. Is there any way around this?

In the next update it will be fixed and should be recognized with the correct name.

Fixed in Wappler 5.4

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.