Capacitor framework wrongly included on web projects

It’s a pure Bootstrap project, but on the Page Flow I had SQLite and F7 components available:

(Ignore the capacitor=local entry, that was added when I added later the Capacitor camera via Flow Editor :wink: )

Well that was your problem - the capacitor framework was added, so all capacitor actions are shown.
I think initially the capacitor camera was always visible, but that was wrong it should be only when your project uses capacitor.

Nah, that was added after I added Capacitor Camera getImage as a step. Wasn’t there before, that’s why I mentioned it. :smiley:

You shouldn’t have gotten the Camera plugin as choice in first place.

Will see if we can improve that, Capacitor framework should be only available on mobile/desktop projects.

I was just curious what would happen :slight_smile:

But surprisingly, the Framework7 steps haven’t been there when I created the screenshot for you. But defo available in the Page Flow Editor when I was writing down my thoughts / questions.

Good point :slight_smile:

Will be adding more restrictions in there.

For now you can just remove the capacitor framework by just reselecting it in the frameworks menu of the page. This should remove the capacitor=“local” and also remove all the capacitor actions from the flows actions menu.

Fixed in Wappler 5.4.2

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.