Can't locate certificate files ca.pem cert.pem key.pem

We are attempting to migrate a Wappler 4.9.1 Node project currently on AWS from one Windows 10 computer to another. We pushed the project to Github from computer 1. Then pulled from Github to computer 2 and received this error. “Can’t locate certificate files ca.pem cert.pem key.pem” Here is a screen shot:

2022.06.23-Cant-locate-certificate-files-ca.pem-cert-.pem-key.pem

Would appreciate any guidance you could provide so we can successfully complete this migration. Thank You.

Is it a docker project?

If yes, this should fix it:
https://medium.com/@cweinberger/docker-machine-export-and-import-34ae2899e9d7

These files are, at least for docker, in a different folder. Not in your project folder.

So that’s why pushing and pulling from github isn’t enough.

1 Like

Thx for your reply karh !
Yes, it is a Docker project and I will check out the link you provided.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Thank you again for the excellent article. I was able to follow the article copying and updating the config.json file. Was able to select the target in the Project Settings>Docker Remote>Use Docker machine. However when I clicked on “Manage” the Docker Machine displayed the State as “error” see attached image.

I restarted the Docker machine (from this screen) and received a “404 Error page not found”. AWS Console says machine is running and I can use dbForge to successfully connect to the database. It seems I am missing something that tells Wappler where the machine is? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks again.

hey @mark1! did you sort out this issue?

Unfortunately, I was unable to sort this out. I simply created a new target and moved on. The article provided by @karh was a big help in explaining how docker works under the covers. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.

2 Likes

Try this post:

1 Like