Can't connect to Production server anymore

Hello,
I’ve opened one of my old project which needed to be updated and now I’m facing same problem - When I’m openedning Production tab console shows error: All configured authentication methods failed at doNextAuth
Remote Docker server is not available to from production tab, neither from Hetzner console - becuase it’s setup to login with Certificate.

Solution provided here is not acceptable because from Wappler I can’t connect to Remote Server console and from Hetzner console I can’t because it’s setup to login with certificate by Wappler.

@George please provide step-by-step instruction how to fix this problem.

Solution provided in this topic DO server using resource manager can't connect make no sense because I can’t connect to Remote Server.

When I’m trying to use System check on remote server I see this error

Error in server access setup: 
root@*********: Permission denied (publickey,password).

I’ve ended up to fully re-create my production server and now I’m not able to add Hetzner as a cloud provider.

• Provder folder under .Wappler is empty
  • Public SSH keys on Hetzner is empty before what is shown in recording above
  • Wappler just does nothing
    report1684230566392.zip (65.5 KB)
  • Bug report providerd

@George may I please kindly ask you to look in to this problem? I’m literally just can’t do with production environment nothing right now,

@George I’ve checked my other project which has Hetzner production hosting - and situaiton is the same - I just can’t connect to them!

In the project which was working last week when I’m trying to refresh Server under Resources I get this error: Error: Timed out while waiting for handshake at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Wappler\resources\app\node_modules\ssh2\lib\client.js:1116:23 at sentryWrapped (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Wappler\resources\app\node_modules\@sentry\browser\dist\helpers.js:75:23)

Even after fully re-install Wappler and with new project - I can’t connect or add Hetzner as a Provider.
No output with Debbug turn on during adding Cloud Provider.

After half a day I downgraded to Wappler 5.5.3 and was able to establish connectivity with Hetzner and was able to use already established connection in another project. Luckily I have DB dump.

Wappler Team, I’m asking you to properly test your releases.

P.S.
Wappler Team and especially @George - I don’t know where your ignorance (including PMs) is coming from, but completely ignoring my messages (and my problem due to Wappler 5.61) - is not how you should treat the community.

Just to be sure. Remember: SSH key should be added in server before to create a connection.
If you recreate your server check that SSH user exist and public and private key works.
Test your ssh keys in terminal.

Also check if your API Key from hetzner is the same, or better create a new API Key in Hetzner Cloud.
https://docs.hetzner.com/cloud/api/getting-started/generating-api-token/

I appreciate your help, but if you look close - SSH Key is create “Less than a minute ago” meaning:

1. Wappler is using correct API key
  2. Wappler is able to generate SSH key via API
  3. There was NO server created - I just wanted to add new Hosting Provider.

There was no issue with SSH Keys whatsoever but with Wappler instead. As I mentioned - on previous version - everything works perfectly.

Do note that your SSH key is used and authorized for server creation and access.

So if you create a new SSH Key, you are actually starting all over and you won’t have access with the new key to any previously created server.

So you create a SSH key only once - and then use it for everything and keep it safe. That is why it is stored in your personal folder ~/.ssh

So you have to reuse it - not recreate it.

This is Wappler version independent btw. It is just how SSH keys work.

To fully understand how those work maybe check also:

@George I’m not here to argue with you or то prove something, sorry. I wasted to many times today because of Wappler.

• With Wappler 5.6.1 - I couldn’t establish Hetzner as a hosting provider - it’s seen in video I’ve provided that Output is Wappler was empty and that SSH key was created in Hetzner
  • With Wappler 5.5.3 I was able to connect to Hetzner using same steps
  • With Wappler 5.6.1 problem was with any project where Hetzner is a production server
  • I did nothing with SSH key or with any production target in my projects

5 posts were split to a new topic: Wappler 5.6.1: can’t add new cloud provider in Resource Manager

The adding new provider will be fixed in the next update. Was indeed a bug in Wappler 5.6.1

However the problems with your SSH key is not fully clear to me yet. Maybe it is related.