Cannot bring up Docker

Help!!! I cannot wait to throw MAMP under the bus!

“.Python” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.
macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.
nwjs Helper downloaded this file today at 6:39 PM.
Error launching services…

All defaults taken in project settings target
Docker Desktop is installed v2.1.0.4

Bringing all services up ...
[15459] Error loading Python lib '/var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIyKvxpw/.Python': dlopen: dlopen(/var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIyKvxpw/.Python, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIyKvxpw/.Python: code signature in (/var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIyKvxpw/.Python) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: library load disallowed by system policy
Error Launching Services!
Start sample files copy...
Sample files copied successfully!

Bringing all services up ...
[15683] Error loading Python lib '/var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIHamaBc/.Python': dlopen: dlopen(/var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIHamaBc/.Python, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIHamaBc/.Python: code signature in (/var/folders/kx/kp98q4zn1fl27wkvswb_x0nw0000gn/T/_MEIHamaBc/.Python) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: library load disallowed by system policy
Error Launching Services!

Please see Solving python error in MacOS Catalina when using docker

1 Like

I’ll try it tomorrow.

I‘m also wondering why Docker wont run, on Windows 10 just nothing happens and its written : starting docker

@Freddy_Blockchain
Please report this in another topic, as your issue has nothing to do with the python installation error on Mac.
Be as detailed as possible, please.

1 Like

OK, so Docker seems to be running OK. No errors in desktop or Wappler.
Docker Desktop is correctly installed.
Made a test project with Docker target-no problem!

Maybe I just don’t get this since my brain has been locked into MAMP for more than a decade.
How do you migrate an existing project into the Docker world? Make a new project and copy the files into it? (I haven’t tried that yet)

In MAMP my dev environment has been under MAMP and the web root is htdocs. I left my projects there, added a Docker target to an existing project and pointed the web server url to http://localhost:8100. Open in browser via Wappler renders the file devoid of CSS.

I made a test site which as stated above. It worked OK and was rendered fine via Wappler. I closed and re-opened the project but now open in browser brings up the index of the other project, not the current project.

What is happening here?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks

Place the SQL file in the db_init folder

Ben,

I don’t have the db_save.sql file or db_init folder in my iMac.

1. Create a new Web project as per https://docs.wappler.io/t/creating-a-new-local-project/2909

2. Make sure that you have selected a Server Model

3. Setup the Docker environment choosing No Sample Data

4. You will then find the empty db_init folder as described above. In other words, it will be within your project folder.

5. Copy the SQL dump into a new file called mydb.sql or similar and save the file into the db_init folder

As a side note, I am not sure if the Basic version will accommodate all of this.