Cannot access views in ASP.NET after 4.2.2

I’m not sure what version this happened, as I have not worked on this project in a couple of weeks. I updated to 4.2.2 last week. Using a Mac, connecting to a MSSQL via IIS. The app was built last year and I have been working on it ever since. I just made some changes to the app a couple of weeks ago. I open it up this morning to make a couple of changes before I show it to the customer and I noticed some things were not working. I discovered that it is not seeing my table views. When I opened my server action, it says it can’t find the first field it comes to:

That column is in my database, so I look at it in the database manager and when I expand the view, I get nothing:

It happens to all the views:

I checked my connection and it works fine, along with any query that is in a normal table.

I don’t usually use views, but this projects needs them.

Make sure you have selected the local development target, and you are not on a remote target

I am on the remote target, just like I’ve done since the beginning. I don’t have a local target, this is ASP.NET server model so I have to develop to an IIS server.

Whereas I can add the view to a query, but the columns are not being listed.

I am running ASP.NET server model with Wappler 4.2.2

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.3.1

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.