Bug Report #1638434575113 - Missing Input Parameters

OS info

• Operating System : Mac OSX 21.1.0
  • Wappler Version : 4.4.1

Problem description

Adding a “server Connect” action that picks up an API on my server project, the input parameters are not showing, nor can I pick from the structure of the API to do something with returned results.

Steps to reproduce

1. Open my web or mobile project.
  2. Add a Server Connect action to a page.
  3. Select one of the listed API’s from my server project (all are correctly displayed)

I have tried with combinations of development, staging and live server projects and web/mobile projects but none of them displays the input parameters.

I can manually code the input parameters into the page and the server connect API works, returning the expected data in the browser developer tools but none appear in the Wappler GUI.

I have tried on Mac and Windows and the same happens.

I also tried picking up a Server Connect API from a different server project (another back end project) and that works fine so something is wrong with my current back end project :frowning:

I have updated Wappler and allowed it to update packages, node etc as whenever it asks.

Here is my wappler log:
report1638434574922.zip (214.5 KB)

I asked the question last week but didn’t get an answer (as an odd problem) so hoping that the error reporting will highlight my issue - Server Connect Input Parameters not showing

Any thoughts?

Sorted it, I am pretty sure it was not a problem with Wrappler directly as I have created a new back-end project, imported the DB, APIs and bits and I can now connect and view/edit input parameters.
I had obviously mucked up something on the original back-end (possibly redis server) that stopped app-connect working fully.

1 Like