Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Local Laragon

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

List all fields in Query Builder

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

I was editing a Database Updater API using the query builder and I went to add new fields and now only some fields from the Mysql table appear. I have a bunch of fields (100+) but now Wappler is unable to list them in the Query Builder and I can’t set them up for the update action. This API has several upload conditions before updating Mysql. In the Database Manager all fields appear normally and I also refreshed the schema as shown here in the community.

How to reproduce

1. Open Query Builder and see if Wappler loads all fields (I have more than 100 fields).

Has this bug been resolved yet? I’m stuck without being able to move forward with my project

There hasn’t been an update for the last couple of weeks, as our team is having a Christmas break. We will be back tomorrow and @patrick will check this.

Thanks Teodor!

We had a similar bug once for select query builder, we fixed it there but it seems that it was not applied for the insert/update query builder. The upcoming update will have that fix for insert/update queries also. Let us know if the problem still exists after the update.

Hello @patrick.
I wonder if this bug will be fixed in the next Thursday update. It’s because I’m stuck with this project without being able to change the fields.

yes it will be fixed

Okay, @George.
Thank you very much.

Fixed in Wappler 5.3.2

1 Like