Thanks for reporting an issue! Spend 60 seconds reading this…
- Before reporting, make sure you have the latest version of Wappler.
- Make sure you have searched the forum first for similar issues being reported
- If it is a general web related issue - do a Google Search first
- Issue tracker is only for bugs and feature requests, in English only.
- Learn how to report bugs effectively
======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========
Wappler Version : 2.7.2
Operating System : windows 10
I have the problem in the screenshot when I want to create a new paged query.
How to reproduce
- Detail a step by step guide to reproduce the issue
- A screenshot or short video indicating the problem
- A copy of your code would help. Include: JS, HTML.
- Test your steps on a clean page to see if you still have an issue
- Create new server action
- Add new database connection
- Add security provider
- Add security Restrict
- Add paged query
- Create new offset parameter (paoffset)
- Create new limit parameter (palimit)
- then click to query builder … you will see the “toUpperCase undefined” issue
PS: the problem actually happens when creating different get values.