Wappler Version : 3.5.7
Operating System : Windows 10
Server Model: ASP .NET
Database Type: MSSQL
Hosting Type: Localhost IIS
State manager should populate the list from query managers etc created on the main page and not only the ones on content page.
How to reproduce
- Create a query manager (query1) on main page.
- Create a new server action with pages query content page.
- You can populate the SORT, OFFSET etc GET params via action picker and select the bindings from query manager of main page (query1.data.sort, query1.data.offset or simply query.sort, query.offset etc.)
- Create a new bootstrap 4 table generator, select the same server connect as in step 2, but the state manager does not show query1 from main page (as shown in screen shot above).
- Same is the issue for bootstrap 4 pagination generator.