Bindings picker not showing elements outside of current

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : 3.0.1
Operating System : Windows 10 Pro 1903

Expected behavior

Should be able to browse the document tree to find the element I am wanting to bind

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Shows only the current object, when I use the search function at the top of the dialog it will show me all Server Connect objects but none of the rest of my page (no modals, content or other elements)

How to reproduce

I’m trying to create a simple data view filter using the input from a text input. But when I click on the bindings picker, I cannot navigate to the input. The input text box (ID inp_filter) is located in a dynamic modal.

We are seeing a similar issue where a lot of the page structure is missing. Very sporadic and hard to pin down as on other pages with the same structures you can see everything… Seems to come and go making it very difficult to capture the reason or a video of what is happening exactly.

1 Like

This keeps occuring to us. Standard row repeat within a section. No bindings to select. We have to add another repeat to a temporary row to get around it… Can’t pin this down to any one event…? This and occasionally inputted text is shown backwards. Some very strange goings on (but that is another matter).

.2020-07-21_20-36-18

1 Like

Still happening in latest release. If the row is set to repeat children it works fine but setting it as a repeat fails to show the row in the bindings, and if the row does display clicking on it to select a binding is blank.

To get around this we have to add repeat children to the row and then remove it leaving a standard repeat. I noticed there is no response to this bug and no assignment? Its very annoying to work around this issue and would be really nice to know if any action is being taken?

#notnodejs

:wink:

Thanks for any updates!

1 Like

I have the same issue as @lwoolsey - trying to choose an input for a filter with the Data View component - but in this case the text input is not within a modal.

Only the bindings for the data appear, as in the screenshot below, where I’ve added the expression manually.

This was fixed in Wappler 3.4.2

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.