Autocomplete issue

Trying to use the automcomplete and got it to work. However I can’t seem to save the Match Case and Match Accent checkboxes. I untick them, save and refresh and they come back. is this a known bug?

Also the drop down is not under the search field

On the styling front it doesn’t look like you have uploaded:

dmxAppConnect/dmxAutocomplete/dmxAutocomplete.css

Unfortunately can’t help with the other issue. But, maybe, you have also not uploaded:

dmxAppConnect/dmxAutocomplete/dmxAutocomplete.js

As a side note it’s worth regularly uploading the dmxAppConnect directory…

I think this may be related to a problem I mentioned here - related in that checkboxes to select options, which were previously working correctly, are now behaving erratically.

I just opened a file I created a few weeks ago when testing the then new autocomplete feature. The page includes an autocomplete dropdown with none of the three options set - however, all three checkboxes are selected. The autocomplete works as it should however. It’s just the UI which seems to be working incorrectly.

There is a detail which has changed in a way similar to the issue I mentioned in the post referred to above. Switching the options on now omits ="true" - eg from matchstart="true". Again, this may not be relevant; it may have simply been removed because it’s redundant.

Ok it does work. But not when i set the Row Align to Center. I wanted the autocomplete to be in center of row. Cant figure out other way to center a row/column.

Ok nevermind, I resized the column and set row to center.
Im new at this! then i have to set column width for each viewsize

So many align option :slight_smile: