App Structure is not opening, it only shows loading - using windows 8

There is an issue in wappler app structure load, it shows loading but dont load, i have restarted, reinstalled it, still the problem is same, i have purchased it yesterday.

What do you have on this page?
Have you tried switching project or creating the new one? Does it only happen on a specific page?

This is happening with all the projects that is both new and existing one.

Please check your video card drivers, download and install the latest one from the website of your video card manufacturer.

Does it happen on every page? What frameworks have you added?
Could you just switch to code view and show us what is the html contents of the page?

This is a blank project, i have tried with existing template too, but the problem remains same, i have installed the video card also

Could you make sure you are running the latest Windows 10 - you seem to have very old Windows version …

I am currently using windows version 8.1 pro, in wappler documentation its written that windows 7 or above is supported.

Unfortunately it seems your windows is missing some core graphical functionality. Windows 10 is advised for Wappler 4.

Windows 10 is already 6 years old and a free upgrade so it is advisable to switch for best compatibility and speed.

This issue arises again, though i have installed win 10, after running 6/7 days today the same issue arises, please provide instant

customer support

Does it persist after Wappler restart?

Also does it happen on any page or only this one.

If problem persist please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

Try disabling any anti virus software you have running. Especially McAfee and Avast, or any browser based AV plugins, also are you running any Chrome plugins or extensions?

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.18363
  • Wappler Version : 4.0.1

Problem description

Steps to reproduce

1. report1630174066265.zip (41.5 KB)
  2. Yes this problem exists for all the application even for new projects also
  3. when i open wappler a purchase button on the right top corner arises, as soon as i click on the account refresh button this purchase disables, i con’t understand why this problem is arising

Also make sure your video drivers are the latest.

Somehow your system is missing webgl2 an important video component that we use.

What type of video card do you have and what is the driver version?

Sir, Webgl is a component of chrome it might be not working in this system where i made the video, but we have tested with 2 more system that are using
Serial No: 5CD6072M88
Modal: HP Pavilion Notebook
15-ab516TX
RAM: 8GB
HDD: 1TB
Processor: Intel Core i5 6200U
64 bit processor

HP Pavilion g6
Serial No:5CD2420QJF
Modal: g6-2204TX
Processor: Intel Core i3
64bit processor
RAM 8GB
HDD: 500GB

When we install wappler newly ina system, that time it will working fine, after switching 1/2 project or restart wappler this issue arises. If, there is any problem with these systems, then wappler might not run single time. During trial period of wappler, it was working fine, but after doing the subscription, these issue arises.
Please check the subscription portion, when these issue arises the purchase button enables, after the refresh of account it disappears. I can understand there might be issue with a single system but same probem arises with all the systems. I have tried with 3 systems with above configuration. There is no need for extra drivers for win10 in HP g series. As i search with my serial number in HP website they are providing drivers upto win 8.1

If you have 3 systems that are all different and all giving the same issue then there must be something common between the various systems, I imagine as Dave sid, an anti-virus package causing an issue, we have had other reports in the past of windows systems having issues and they mostly seem to be video card or anti-virus packages.
What anti-virus solution are you using and can you temporarily disable it to test.

I have wappler running on a Pavilion g6 by the way, and not found any issues, although I only used it on that computer for about a week so can not say 100% for sure that in long term something could have come up.