App crashes when creating new page

So i just got started with wappler and i am following a tutorial where they create a page and a white page pops up but when i do it, it pops up a black text editor like, If i do it enough times it will create the page along with the router but as of recently, it started crashing as a whole. I am new to Wappler and i have already ran into 3 different bugs. It looks very promising so i want to push through but do random simple things crash every so often or is it just my experience? Thanks!

Reported similar here @TrippySpade

Mine crash a lot on publishing and on creating page flows. I haven’t reported because my iMac uses Catalina and is considered old. But yes experiencing crashes more often.

Does Wappler crash always when you create a new page?

Could you make a short video and also state your exact OS version.

Mine when you create page flow on App Connect opens perfect. When you make all the flow actions work perfect. Once you click on accept crash. After two or three attempts create the flow. The solution for me es I create one step of the flow accept if don’t crash save. So save on every step. If crash don’t lose all the work.

No, it doesn’t always crash. I made a video making some pages and only one got added in with routes. My OS version is on the left of the video.

Does this also happen on other projects?

Where do you store your projects?

Could you also add a debug log? You can just add it here.

See:

This is basically my first ever project, so i dont know whats fully normal behavior or not. I’m just following a tutorial and i’ve seen like 3 diff issues. I have it set up under a folder under Documents. As far as the debug log, im not sure how that works since im still somewhat new to all of this.

I dont want to make a thread everytime i get a bug but im also running into an issue where when i make a page and i open it, i get the following error
{"status":"404","message":"/termsandconditions not found."}
same with api’s. i did get them to work since i found that issue but i had to fully restart my computer. So essentialy everytime i make a new page and want to preview it or create a API to test, id have to restart

This should be fixed in Wappler 6.1.2

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.