Android Mobile Application Part III - Teaser example VIDEO!

Part III of my tutorial will show you:

• Build settings
  • Android Studio
  • Compile Build
  • Build variables
  • Manifest variables
  • Server Connect
  • Dynamic Data
  • Conclusion

Taster video of what can be achieved with a little effort and a few days (running in Emulator):

WA-App-LER-Demo.mp4 (886.7 KB)

Until then use your imagination!

:smiley:

5 Likes

Nice tease!

Dave, I was wondering have you ever managed to make this part III tutorial?

@Mennovandijk

I’m working on it and have a few videos to sit and encode. Will update this thread soon as I publish them.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Dave

I wanted to ask if there is any schedule when you plan to release part 3 since I am at the moment really struggling to get the login/logout working on mobile.

Somehow the logout action on mobile does not logout the user (at least in the UI) in the browser the cookie just does not get set :sob:

1 Like

Sorry @senaria I did not see this. Make sure you set a Security Restrict on your actions (maybe for the user profile or similar) and in the Dynamic settings in the page have an Unauthorised redirect for only logged in users on the profile Action (for example), then for your log-out action fire a browser action to exit to your login page or an alternative page displaying a successful logout message. Does that make sense?

I’m in the process of putting together a very concise guide but am a little behind right now. Shouldn’t be too much longer so please feel free to message me or post in this thread if you have any further questions.