Adding Custom Cloud Provider in Resource Manager

Hi there

Has anyone successfully added a custom server through Resource Manager? Every single time I try, either nothing happens or I get the following error:

Does anyone know what this error is? Do I need some sort of prerequisite for adding a custom server?

Moved to bug reports, such error is not expected as part of a normal Wappler consumer lifecycle :wink:

Phew! I really thought it was me!

In fact, this was already reported.
Are you on latest Wappler? Beta channel?
I thought it was fixed since it got unlisted.

I submitted two bug reports on it, too, but the fixes didn’t work

Are you on the latest Wappler version?

I am on the latest version. but it’s actually never worked for me in any version. i’ve always either gotten the error or nothing happened.

I don’t know if this is relevant, but I’m using a Mac with Apple silicon. I saw in the linked topic @franse referenced that someone was able to provide a screenshot of it working for them. Has anyone ever been able to add a custom provider using a Mac? If so, and this isn’t a bug, can someone tell me if i need to be doing something beforehand or whether or not I’m missing something? Am I the only person this has never worked for on any version of Wappler? I’m truly at a loss

Just gave it a try on my end with the latest version of Wappler, and I’m seeing the same error on both my Windows and Mac machines. Can’t say I’ve ever used it before, though, so I’m not sure when this started.

Fixed in Wappler 6.4.0

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.