Cloud Providers - Custom Preo

In cloud providers it doesn’t work when I click on custom, nothing simply appears, and when I click on connect nothing happens, the print follows.

I won’t undertake to say 100%, but it seems in this case they need to be added through import

Confirm, I see this in output:

TypeError: d is not a function at l.onClick 
(file:///C:/Users/Fran/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/serversManager.js:52:6371) at l.trigger 
(file:///C:/Users/Fran/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2ui/w2ui.min.js:7:36150) at l.click 
(file:///C:/Users/Fran/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2ui/w2ui.min.js:7:445658) at l.<anonymous> 
(file:///C:/Users/Fran/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/w2ui/w2ui.min.js:7:449529) at HTMLDivElement.dispatch 
(C:\Users\Fran\AppData\Local\Wappler\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5430:27) at elemData.handle 
(C:\Users\Fran\AppData\Local\Wappler\resources\app\node_modules\jquery\dist\jquery.js:5234:28) at HTMLDivElement.sentryWrapped 
(C:\Users\Fran\AppData\Local\Wappler\resources\app\node_modules\@sentry\browser\cjs\helpers.js:92:17)

It doesn’t create the custom for me to import, when I click on connect, nothing happens, in this case it shows this error below:

Are you on the latest Wappler 6.2.2 ?
There was an issue with the custom providers that we fixed there.

Yes, 6.2.2

I posted the error, any solution?

Do you get the error when connecting the custom provider or when importing a server?

When I try to add the custom provider.

George, I’m going to ask you to please update wappler to correct it, I just downgraded to 6.1.3 and the custom provider is working, but in version 6.2.2 it doesn’t work.

Here’s the video:

Fixed in Wappler 6.4.0

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.