Add Cut / Copy and Paste to the App Structure

This would be amazing, as the duplicate feature is very tricky to use if the item you are copying or cutting is in a very different place of your app structure to the place you wish to put it!

Antony:
How do you CUT and PASTE using the MONACO editor? I can CUT but cannot paste and it makes it almost useless as an editor.

Thanks,

CTRL/CMD + V

I remember seeing this in the original post and wondered about it. I find the most reliable way to copy/paste code would be in code view - or at least the method in which I would feel most confident. I would be cautious about pasting via some alternative method provided by the UI; I would want to check what was happening in the code, so I would probably be happier just using code view anyway.

What I would find useful however would be an easier way to select/copy a block of code which I might then paste into some other file (in code view). This select/copy process could be made easier via the App Structure panel - easier than selecting an opening tab and perhaps having to scroll to find the corresponding closing tag.

Actually I knew that, but was referring to a mouse driven event as it is a pain switching back and fourth and lacks the placement precision . Thanks for jumping in.