AC2 Bug #2 - Select With `dmx-bind:options` Ignoring Additional Option

Wappler Version : 5.8.2 beta
Operating System : Windows
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: WAMP

Expected behavior

A select with dmx-bind:options and also an <option> option should show the the option by default as it does in the stable version.

Here are the selects from my app in Stable:

select-stable

Actual behavior

In Beta, the <option> option is not shown.

Here is the selects in Beta:

select-beta

Interestingly, the Activity: select is working correctly, and the others aren’t.

How to reproduce

Here is the code for a select that doesn’t work:

<div class="d-flex">
              <p class="pr-2 pt_2 fs_75">Contact&nbsp;Tag:</p><select id="i_contact_search_contact_tag" class="select_search c_left4" name="contact_search_contact_tag" dmx-bind:options="lookups.data.lookups.where(`lookup_type`, 10, &quot;==&quot;).where(`is_a_demo`, user_details.data.user_details.show_demo_data, &quot;<=&quot;)" optiontext="lookup_name" optionvalue="id" dmx-on:click="" dmx-on:updated="window.value=='app_contacts'?search_contacts.load({in_test_mode: test_mode.data.test_mode.test_mode, is_deleted: i_contact_search_deleted.checked?1:0, name: i_contact_search_name.value, activity: i_contact_search_activity.value, contact_tag: i_contact_search_contact_tag.value, region: i_contact_search_region.value, gender: i_contact_search_gender.value, age_range: i_contact_search_age_range.value, activity_type: i_contact_search_activity_type.value, activity_tag: i_contact_search_activity_tag.value, activity_region: i_contact_search_activity_region.value, brand: i_contact_search_brand.value, mailing_permission_brand: i_contact_search_mailing_permission_brand.value}):false" dmx-class:c_left9="i_contact_search_contact_tag.value>0">
                <option value="0">Select Contact Tag...</option>
              </select>
            </div>

Here is the code for the Activity one that does:

<div class="d-flex">
              <p class="pr-2 pt_2 fs_75">Activity:</p><select id="i_contact_search_activity" class="select_search c_left4" name="contact_search_activity" dmx-bind:options="activities.data.activities.where(`is_deleted`, 0, &quot;==&quot;).where(`is_a_demo`, user_details.data.user_details.show_demo_data, &quot;<=&quot;)" optiontext="title_internal" optionvalue="id" dmx-on:updated="window.value=='app_contacts'?search_contacts.load({in_test_mode: test_mode.data.test_mode.test_mode, is_deleted: i_contact_search_deleted.checked?1:0, name: i_contact_search_name.value, activity: i_contact_search_activity.value, contact_tag: i_contact_search_contact_tag.value, region: i_contact_search_region.value, gender: i_contact_search_gender.value, age_range: i_contact_search_age_range.value, activity_type: i_contact_search_activity_type.value, activity_tag: i_contact_search_activity_tag.value, activity_region: i_contact_search_activity_region.value, brand: i_contact_search_brand.value, mailing_permission_brand: i_contact_search_mailing_permission_brand.value}):false" dmx-class:c_left9="i_contact_search_activity.value>0">
                <option value="0">Select Activity...</option>
              </select>
            </div>

Is the option actually missing in the DOM or is it just setting the incorrect initial selected option.

It’s missing in the DOM…

I think that I found the issue, please test the following update

dmxAppConnect.zip (28.2 KB)

Fixed too… thanks for the quick response! :tada:

fixed in the extensions beta channel as inline update