AC2 Bug #12 - AutoComplete Not Working

Wappler Version : 5.8.2 Beta dmxAppConnect (2023-06-23 0942)
Operating System : Windows
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: WAMP

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

The following code should auto-complete correctly:

<input id="i_sm_choose_message" name="message" type="text" is="dmx-autocomplete" class="input_search" placeholder="Message Text: start typing topic"
dmx-bind:data="message_templates_mailing.data.message_templates.where(`is_deleted`, 0, &quot;==&quot;)" optiontext="message_topic" optionvalue="id">

With the data:

message_templates

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

It does in the Stable channel, but not in the Beta. I have several auto-completes, and none of them are working.

Are there any errors in the browser console when typing?

Yes, sorry for not checking this out! :roll_eyes:

autocomplete-console

Autocomplete update: dmxAutocomplete.zip (2.3 KB)

Fixed it! :tada:

But @patrick

Please note that the autocomplete.js that is currently on the Project Updater does not work…

Sorry for bother you @patrick

Fix doesn’t work for me :frowning_face:

The fix is only for the new App Connect Beta, it will not work with the current stable version. Which version of App Connect do you currently use?

I see on stable channel

/*!
 App Connect
 Version: 1.14.12
 (c) 2023 Wappler.io
 @build 2023-03-14 12:22:18
 */

/*!
 DMXzone Autocomplete
 Version: 1.0.11
 (c) 2022 Wappler.io
 @build 2022-04-14 16:50:55
 */

No update available

Still not working with 5.8.2 beta channels.

Do you get exactly the same error as the original post or is something else not working?

I’m not sure, it was urgent that I had to revert back to stable so I didn’t have time to investigate further.

The autocomplete suggestions never popped up. I am on Bootstrap 4 if the makes a difference. I will try and do some more investigating today.

I will close this topic since the original post was fixed and it is unknown if you having the same issue. If you still have problems then please create a new bug report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.