A case for Basic+ or Pro Lite

Continuing the discussion from Possible to buy components individually?:

So far I find that the Basic subscription is mostly adequate for my freelance work. I do not have any specific need for extensive DB connectivity or IOS/Android apps. If a project comes that has that need I would not hesitate to upgrade.

What I would like is some of the Pro extension functionality concerning forms. Creating a form with no client side validation other than required and without reCaptcha or Moment is sub-optimal even for basic form functionality.

(former HotDog, HotMTL, Sublime Text, Coda, Transmit, Brackets, WebStorm, FireWorks, DW+DMXZone user)

2 Likes

Hi Howard,
Thanks for the suggestion. We will consider this for the upcoming Wappler 2.0 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I totally agree with you Howard , I am in the same situation as you and it is a pain to be forced to upgrade to PRO for such a basic features found in all other builders as a standard.

1 Like

bump

Hello Howard,
As of Wappler 2.0 the Form Validator and reCaptcha are included in the Basic plans.

Please update to the latest version!

2 Likes

That’s great news, thank you very much Wappler team!

1 Like

It would be a good thing to modify the “Compare features” on the Pricing page to reflect that change :slight_smile:
It actually say “Form Validation & Recaptcha” is available only in the Pro plan.

1 Like

Ah yes, I forgot about this :slight_smile: will change it asap.

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

oops! still showing as Pro components needing upgrade
!

Which pro components do you mean Howard?

We moved the form validators, recaptcha and bs4 tooltips already to basic.