3.3.0 mac osx issues for mobile project

I can’t interact with the elements in preview mode anymore, acts the same as if preview was not turned on.

And the save file shortcut is inconsistent, sometimes this alert does not display at all.

I have tried restarting a few times with no luck to fix this, someone else experience the same?

What elements are you referring to? Do you mean you can’t select them or is it something else?

So normally on the canvas when you select an element (preview mode switched off) it shows the tooltip of the name div.logo-background in this case followed by the dimensions. I think this is supposed to select from the appstructure/dom too right? For me it’s not selecting in the app structure or dom.

Then with preview mode switched on, I am supposed to be able to navigate the app without selecting the elements individually. I should be able to test out flows, set variables click buttons etc but it’s not working.

Hi @fdgfdgfdg

Also Mac user, have had the same issue before and found removing the app and downloading again fix it. Give it a try.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn’t fix either issue for me :sob:

@Teodor it’s happening in a mobile project only.

Sorry to hear that. Is this today’s update?

yeah todays update

Maybe someone can provide a link to the previous version? Until the issues are looked at.

1 Like

Is it maybe on content pages only? There was an issue about that already reported.

It’s happening for a cordova project on page.html for single page app.

I have tried closing the page and reloading still no change.

In my server back end project the content page is working fine (not exhibiting this behaviour).

Also when I try preview the project with local host the page just hangs and never loads.

What happens if you go to http://localhost:12345 when you have Wappler and a project open?

It says waiting for localhost…

The page doesn’t load.

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

I would prefer to keep my project private. Is there another way for you to handle my issue?

I edited the log to remove my project name

chrome_debug.log.zip (5.1 KB)

Could you try the latest Wappler 3.3.1?

1 Like

The update fixed all issues, thank you!

1 Like