YouTube Channels you frequent?

After posting a link to a Linus Tech Tips video featuring the new Asus offering, and seeing others here also enjoy the content on LTT, I thought I’d ask what Channels do Wappler Users watch during down-time or between updates, life, and the Universe? I could list quite a few but will stick to technology in this instance and name a few I regularly enjoy watching:

I’ll start off with obviously LTT. Great Channel and always up to date. Been a viewer for years and always enjoy the content.

Also like the TechLead, ex Google Tech Lead, ex Facebook Tech Lead. Great personality and informative topics. Can come across as a bit arrogant but none the less very good.

Recently Clement Mihailescu has become a regular. Nice fresh approach to covering many aspects of recruitment, insider knowledge, and always clear and concise with some great guests and topics.

Computerphile. Nottingham University Computer Sciences students and proffesors covering a wide range of related topics from history to algorythyms, AI, security, and a whole host of other topics.

Those are a few of the Channels I enjoy. Would like to hear what Channels you find interesting and their topics if you feel like sharing?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add Caleb Curry to the list above. Remarkable young man with an effortless way of communicating. Great tutorials on subjects such as MySQL, Java, C++, HTML, PHP, and a whole host of other topics! Highly recommend his MySQL series to any new comer!

2 Likes

Honeypot.

Great short expose on Vue.js. Would love to see a similar documentary on Wappler one day! Honeypot are producing some fantastic content. Maybe worth approaching? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another great resource! No better time to catch up on web technologies than right now as am sure many of us are spending a lot more time in the office… A bit behind as nothing uploaded in several months but none the less some great learning content is still available at your perusal…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

More up to date with regular uploads:

1 Like

As have been migrating everything over to AWS and getting ready for the coming months Projects (big tidy up of legacy back-ends, consolidation of services, removal of the unwanted and unnecessary etc), have been learning a lot about AWS via this great channel. Really nice pace to his videos, short and concise, great reference, updated with new content every couple of days (lots of other topics aside from the Amazon side):

Be A Better Dev:
https://www.youtube.com/c/BeABetterDev

AWS specific:
https://www.youtube.com/c/BeABetterDev/search?query=aws