Would like to create an upcoming birthday list

I would like to create an upcoming birthdays list. This would need to sort through a database with DOB in the eg; 1971-03-30 and I would like it to filter by 14 days from todays date.
How would I get this to work correctly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to test for birthday date is between Now() and now().dateAdd,(“days”,14) like this (it’s in the data picker)

dateAdd() can also take a negative parameter iif you need to look at past events

is this added in Action steps?? Also the date of birth includes the year is this going to cause an issue??

Do it right in your query step.

ok but I have not got a ‘between’ in the conditions…not wishing to sound totally dumb here ;(

The conditions depend on your database field type. What is your database field type?

duh, Im a dumb ass, yep just worked that one out :slight_smile: lol its late and I’ve had a lot of beer @Teodor :slight_smile: Thanks

@Teodor ok I’ve done that but I am not getting any results from it. Could this be because the year of birth is also in there?
If so is there anyway around this?

So how do I remove the year as it seems that its taking the year into consideration to {{NOW}}
in the database it is stored as 1971-30-03
I just need to filter the 30-03 and compare it to {{now}}

Hmmm, interesting situation. Must be a way using the data date formatter. I need to do this in the near future as well. Will be very curious to the solution to this.

1 Like

Yep I’m not sure if there is one as there does not seem to be any suggestions about it. Everything I’ve tried with date formatter does not work up to now.

@Teodor @George any suggestions on this ?