Why no target on Kitchen Sink app

I want to play around with the Kitchen Sink Framework7 example, but there’s no Target section in options. Am I missing somethiing?

This is correct. Targets are for specifying where your project is hosted. For a mobile app project, there is no hosting. You’ll have a second project, for any backend stuff and that project will have targets because you won’t set it up as a mobile project.

I’m trying to do a mobile web site, not a mobile app. From the docs "Framework7 - is a mobile HTML framework to develop hybrid mobile apps or web apps with iOS & Android native look and feel. "

And the Framework7 docs definitely indicated it can be used this way.

Am I misunderstanding something?

FW7 definitely allows for a browser platform, I used it for some early testing, but I’m not sure Wappler is intending for that use case. I still use bootstrap for mobile sites, so haven’t spent any time with the setup you’re trying to do.

Thanks Ken.

@George - is this something that will be possible?

I may be wrong but I believe that if you originally set up your project as a site and not an app you can use FW7 no problem with targets. AS Ken mentioned … apps have no targets. But if you set it up as a website you would have access to targets.

Thanks brad - that’s just what I’m doing now. Bummer to not be able to use the kitchen sink out of the box like that. Seems like having the option of having a target would be useful.